4.08.2010

5.2 weeks, 44 days, one month one week and a couple of days.

Today was a day filled with lots of work and stress, but it was also the day of Senior Meeting!


It is an exciting time! I have worked my butt off for this day and I can't wait to live it!
I am going to miss my wonderful ladies and the amazing friendships I have created with them.
But I am also ready to finish this chapter in my life. I am ready to start writing a new one, whatever that may be.

Life is full of uncertainty at the moment.
I am sure that everything will work out for the best.
Kelsey said it best this afternoon in the Creative Zone,
"It is God's will"

It will be his will, I have faith, and it will be what its supposed to be for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment