
Blind first love. Yes that usually happens when you are young.
But what if it happens when you are older?
After you thought you had already experienced your first love...
Not too long ago, I questioned my feelings. No, I wasn't confused about what I felt for him.
I just didn't understand why the love I had with Dominic was different from the love I have for Loren.
My Habibti helped me out, she always knows these things about love.
It's not that I didn't have true love with both men. It's that the love I shared with each of them is different.
"The love you had with Dominic is different from the love you have with Loren. But both are still love, a different love with the same intensity. I would be worried if they were not, then we would have a problem." -Habibti
She is right & I'm going to leave it at that.
But what if it happens when you are older?
After you thought you had already experienced your first love...
Not too long ago, I questioned my feelings. No, I wasn't confused about what I felt for him.
I just didn't understand why the love I had with Dominic was different from the love I have for Loren.
My Habibti helped me out, she always knows these things about love.
It's not that I didn't have true love with both men. It's that the love I shared with each of them is different.
"The love you had with Dominic is different from the love you have with Loren. But both are still love, a different love with the same intensity. I would be worried if they were not, then we would have a problem." -Habibti
She is right & I'm going to leave it at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment