8.20.2010

Just a little catch up

It has been a rough month. The real world is rough, the economy is still in bad shape, and all of the 2010 graduates are faced with no jobs. I was extremely lucky and received three job offers, three weeks after returning from abroad! I must admit for a while there I thought I was going to be left in the dust. 

Each one was a great opportunity and I could not make up my mind, so I made a list of pros and cons for all three. I knew all three no matter which one I decided on were going to show me something different. I had to keep my goals present and this is how I made the decision. At the end of the day I knew that I wanted a job that would help me get to my ultimate goal of graduate school. I needed a job to develop me, not one that I already knew how to do. So I am moving back to San Diego and going back to school... not for play though, this time only work.  :(

I am going to enter into the real working world on Monday... I'm nervous, excited, and yes scared, but there is nothing I can do now.

But before I take my second to last step into the real world I am going to enjoy my last 3 days of unemployment and college graduate bliss.

Today is my bff's birthday. We've been friends since the 5th grade and know everything about each other. She is the most thoughtful, energetic, adventure driven person I know.

{2 birthdays ago}
 Another friend of ours is throwing her a birthday party tonight. And just like last year this will be the last time I see everyone in the summer before I am off again to another part of the state.

1 comment: