8.07.2010

Because it was relevant 4 years ago and now.



{Lately I have had a lot of time to think about life in general. All of the roads I can take; the one that will lead me to settle for nothing, one that may put me in a financial hole for a while [but will let me party till I choose to stop and live with some of the best friends I have], and two that will let me explore a different part of the world while I help others. Another that will put me behind a desk for a couple of years ["assisting" and that ideally will help me get into grad school. Things never work out that way, which is why I'm skeptical about this one]. Or I can simply go back to school. [I am scared I won't do well, since I am burnt out]. The one I chose to take will be determined by the type of job offer I receive. Needless to say I am in The Middle and everything will be just fine.}

No comments:

Post a Comment