Today is Friday, we made it another week!
San Diego was good to us once again, 68 degrees and a cool breeze!
I received a simple, yet uplifting email from a long time friend who I had not heard from in a while.
I changed my hours at work because I realized I am a student first. I can already feel my anxiety level drop!
Earth Day is April 22, 2010 and I already started a count down! (I took this picture at last years earth day) The festivities held at Balboa Park include free give aways and food samples! My first stop is the food section, where you can find different food from all over our lovely earth. As soon as you start walking towards this section your sense of smell is shaken up, in a good way of course. I always have trouble deciding what to eat, it all smells so delicious!
My favorite part of it all? The excitement found in every soul at the park! Everyone is so nice and excited to celebrate with others who feel as passionate about our earth as they do. It's a contagious feeling, and I can't help but catch the bug!
BUT tomorrow is the first official day of Spring and I am determined to go to the Farmer's Market in Little Italy. Even if its just to buy a mango pop sickle sweetened with agave. It's organic ;0)
My weekend is full of not so fun stuff, I have a lot of school work to do :0(
This weather is going to make it twice as hard to get anything done.
Have an amazing first day of Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment