got this idea from Lacey {at} http://apartment513.blogspot.com/
( i look forward to monday postings because of this)
- I have two amazing best friends, one keeps me grounded the other one allows me to dream the day away.
- My mommy truly is the best woman I have ever met. I admire her more than she will ever know.
- I love the idea of love, falling in love, and being in love (someday it will come).
- My little brother is turning into a man, scary.
- I am honestly afraid of not having a life once I move back home.
- I love my hometown, yes it's in the I.E. but its home.
- A hike can do wonders to your spirit! Sitting at the top of the mountain is rejuvenating.
- I can never have enough gummy bears.
- I love my new living situation.
- Getting lost on your way home is not always a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment